Asbestos is one of the most unsafe and hazardous materials found in the United States and the entire world. This is mainly because of how dangerous exposure to this deadly fiber can be. From mesothelioma to lung cancer, the illnesses that result from asbestos exposure are deadly. Even scarier is the fact you cannot see asbestos, making it hard to know if you have been exposed. Most people do not realize they have been exposed until they begin to see mainly respiratory symptoms.

Asbestos was and continues to be used in homes and businesses throughout the United States. Asbestos begins to pose a risk as it becomes damaged through remodels, new construction, or wear and tear. Once this occurs, asbestos fibers can float freely throughout your property, and become ingested, where they sit in your lungs, causing scarring and other problems. This is what makes asbestos a hazardous material. It is deadly and can cause last effects on the young and old alike. If your property has never been tested for asbestos or contains asbestos, now is the time to have a professional check your property and provide asbestos abatement services. Asbestos should be removed from your property as soon as possible to ensure a low risk of exposure.

If your property does contain asbestos, make sure to call a professional such as Utah Asbestos Abatement. We have the proper knowledge and skill to remove and dispose of all asbestos from your property safely. Asbestos removal is illegal without the proper licenses and certifications, as it is considered a hazardous material! We want you to be safe, and the best way to do that is through regular education on asbestos and proper testing.